Neat tidy and original, sitting on 617m2 approx allotment in a sought after location handy to Kangaroo Flat Shops, Gurri Waanyarra Aquatic and Well Being Centre, close to public transport, train station, medical facilities, recreational areas and schools. On the Melbourne side of Bendigo, giving an easy commute to Melbourne and not far to Bendigo CBD.
With a gorgeous façade and a beautifully established garden which can be enjoyed from the lovely front porch. This two-bedroom, 1 study home is ideal for first home buyers, families, downsizers and investors.
Inside you will find:
- Light filled spacious living room with gas heater and a ceiling fan with large window overlooking the
front porch and gardens beyond.
- Kitchen large enough to accommodate the meals area too with the bonus of a walk in pantry.
- Each of the bedrooms are a generous size.
- There is a three-piece bathroom, laundry and separate toilet.
- The vestibule could easily accommodate a study or a roomy reading room
Outside you will find:
- The backyard is fully fenced and secure for young children and pets.
- Garden bed and lovely establish shrubs and tree, front and rear yards
- Two sheds
- A large side yard
- A single lockup garage houses your vehicle with further car space along the driveway
Elevated 60’s Brick veneer home, it is hard to find these gems in this quality condition.
* Inspections by Appointment - contact Linda Currie - 0438 381 900*
*Every precaution has been taken to establish the accuracy of the above information but does not constitute any representation by the vendor or agent.*
We have obtained all the information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however we cannot guarantee its accuracy.
Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.